Photobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Smile =)

From yesterday night until today, I don't know why my mood is not good at all. No happy No sad, is just .........

I don't know what reason make me like this?
Is it because of tired? No, I had almost 12 hours sleep for last night.
Is it because of someone? No, everyone is ok....

Then? I Don't Know!!!

I got one friend, Stupid friend, somehow she called herself a princess, *Vomit* taught me how to smile. She said just smile. Either the situation is easy or hard, just put on the smile on your face. Hmmm...So, today, Just smile...*Smile for nothing, is a smiling mask on the face*


So, SMILE!!!! =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment