Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dubai

27/9/12, 6am took a flight from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur...
After that , 10.20am, flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching...

Good Bye Malaysia...I'm coming Dubai!!!!

ya, as you can see from my title...I'm at Dubai right now...

After working with Putrajaya Shangri-La, I request a transfer coming to Dubai working for 2 years. (Actually is here got offer so I request transfer...hahahaha)

So, I'm here..1 word for here is HOT!!!! but got 24 hours air-con...So, no worry at all...hahahaha...

Everything included, meals, hostel, transport, WiFi, everything!!! So, just spend for a normal expenses....
4 hours different from Malaysia... means 12pm at Mas, 8am for Dubai...
The food at here is nice...acceptable...water is good too...


erm...as a conclusion is everything at here are just nice!!! no worry about, is just the weather is hot so need to drink a lot of water...

will post a new post again soon...going for breakfast now^^



Daren Tan
28/9/12...7.07am Dubai...11.07am Mas...

No comments:

Post a Comment