Photobucket

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Birthday

Yes, is another year again.

Last year celebrated my birthday alone. How about this year? Still don't know yet because now is only 9pm on 28/08/2013 but at Malaysia is 29/08/2013 already and I had received lots blessing and greeting from my best friends, My lovely family...

Actually this week is my annual leave and is going to finish. Is just a week local annual leave. Why suddenly apply this leave? Hmmm..Is a long story actually. Original plan is going to Oman but something happen so everything change. However doesn't feel regret at all because at least I honest to myself.

Today, I found out I got more than 2 friends have same birthday with me. 

First is my Best Sibu Friend, Angeline, having same year same month same date birthday with me. We know each other since we are 10 years old and from that time we keep fighting who is the first one born so that who is older than another one and at the end I Lose..hahaha

Second is my college Junior, is just one year younger than me. Can't believe that i still can found someone same birthday with me. Not really close but at least know each other and at least we can wish each other every year.

Third is just know each other recently, her name is Zoe, older than me few years. Only after join Traders Hotel Dubai and fight with one of the x-staff then we know each other. Aiya, anyway also a long story so no need to explain la.

Actually update this blog is just a habit because every year birthday will become emo. Last year was the worse but this year don't know yet. Hope can just have a dinner with everyone. Plan to make hotpot but the timing is not perfect at all. Haiz...

Want to upload lots picture, from Nepal to Beach but lazy to do that. What?! want to see it? Check this link - https://www.facebook.com/darentan29/photos

There you go...hahahahaha...ok lah... Finish, going to watch HK Drama. Good Night everyone.


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to 0829
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu....

No comments:

Post a Comment